You may submit original and unpublished articles, research papers and cases studies on any of the topics of the Aatmic Science for publication. The concepts of the articles must be consistent with the philosophy of the Aatmic Science and written in simple English, such that it could be understood by any person without being a specialist in any particular area.
Preparation of paper
- The paper must not be less than 2000 words and should not exceed 5000 words in length, including figures, references and appendices.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors.
- Papers should submitted as (Microsoft) word file attachment to the email to email@example.com .
Arrangement of papers
- Please submit a Synopsis of the paper in not more than 100 words. The synopsis must explain the concept of the paper in brief and its benefits to the readers.
- We do not insist on any specific format for submission. You can use any of the standard formats for submission.
- Once the paper is accepted for publication, we shall edit the article to the format suitable for the Forum.
- You can include bulleted or numbered lists.
- Please always make reference of the studies used in your article. You may use endnote for the purpose of reference.
The Publication Process
- Once you paper is received by the Forum in the prescribed format, you shall be intimated by the editor about the acceptance of the paper.
- All the papers shall be first scrutinised by the editor who shall make the first judgement about the suitability of the paper for publication.
- If the paper is found suitable by the editor, then the paper shall be send to the reviewers for their opinion. The corrections requested by reviewers will be sent by email and you will then be requested to re-submit your paper.
- The Editor shall take the decision for publication of the paper on the basis of his own judgement supported by the opinion of the reviewers.
- The review process shall take not more than one month. You are requested not to correspond to the editor within one month of sending your proposal.
- The decisions of the editor shall be final.
- The copyright of all the publication on the Aatmic Science Forum is vested with the Forum.
- The submission of a paper will imply that, if accepted for publication, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the consent of the Publisher.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has appeared in another publication.